Welcome

Your ticket to the vast world of beauty. Looking for something clean and polished? Wanting to experiment with something edgy? Either way, you've come to the right place.







Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Very First Blog Post Ever!

Hello everyone!

Since I am quite new to this whole blogging business, it wouldn't hurt to introduce myself:

My name is Rebecca, and I am a freelance makeup artist from New York City.  I've been practicing professionally for about a year now. Besides the fact that I have gotten so many requests from my friends, colleagues, and clients to create a blog, I started this to share the many things I have learned about makeup with the average woman. I am always learning about new products and techniques from other beauty experts and makeup artists, which enables me to impart that knowledge onto others. In addition, I received art training in my younger years, which has allowed me to better understand how to use color and apply it to a 3D canvas.

Among all the different artistic mediums I have used, makeup is the medium I have always come back to. I have been passionate about it since I was very young.  Even in my many tomboy stages, I was never caught without some mascara or tinted moisturizer.  I now embrace my sense of femininity to the fullest, and express that through the many looks I can create. 

The official name of my business is Rebecca Pesantez Makeup Artistry. However, I decided to name this blog Romanesque Beauty with my biggest supporter in mind: my grandmother (Roman is her maiden name, plus the fact that she was indeed a beauty - her picture I will later post).  She has always encouraged me to practice my craft, and now I am starting my business largely thanks to her support.

So that's pretty much my story. Hope you all enjoy my blog! I will start to post some looks very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment